Online Payday Loans from Direct Lenders with No Teletrack
If you are facing unexpected bills, like medical costs or repair expenses, you may need cash fast. A payday loan is an unsecured short-term loan. These funds provided by a payday loan can hold you over until your next paycheck.
Financial lenders often base their loan decisions on your credit score. They review your credit history using information from Teletrack or credit reporting bureaus. If you have a less than stellar credit history you may not be approved for some common loan types. However, if you are worried about getting funds due to your credit report a payday loan from GreenStarCash may be able to help.
What is Teletrack?
Teletrack is a system used by lenders to review your credit report. It displays a version of your credit score and your borrowing history. Teletrack reporting is similar to the three major credit reporting bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion; though it is not as widely used.
Teletrack shows credit results to both the borrower and the lender. Lenders use this information to determine the likelihood of you repaying your loan in a timely manner, sometimes referred to as your creditworthiness. They assess the riskiness of extending you a loan and oftentimes issue an approval or denial based on your credit report.
Borrowers use Teletrack to check their credit scores and determine their standing. This information can be useful when applying for a loan. Typically, pulling a credit report via Teletrack will not affect your credit score.
Do You Provide Online Payday Loans With No Teletrack?
Many of the lenders we work with don’t check your credit history with Teletrack specifically but may use other credit history sources. All lenders will run a soft credit check. A soft credit check is different from a hard credit check in that it won’t affect your credit score. The information pulled by payday lenders includes your basic information and borrowing history.
If you have no credit history or poor credit, you still may be approved for a payday loan. Most lenders place a higher value on a borrower’s ability to repay the loan than their credit score. We work with over one hundred lenders, each with varying eligibility requirements. If one lender denies your request we will keep forwarding your application until it receives approval. Your chances of getting a loan are higher when applying with us when compared to applying to lenders directly.
Are You a Direct Lender? What Are the Benefits of Working With You?
We are not a direct lender. GreenStarCash does not make lending decisions or extend loans. We are a matching service that partners with 100+ lenders. Each of our lending partners goes through our strict vetting process. They are verified to ensure they follow well-defined marketing practices, practice fair lending, and only extend real loan offers. Once matched with a lender you will work with the lender for the entire loan process, from approval to repayment.
When compared to applying to lenders directly, working with us has a few distinct benefits.
- Higher chances of approval. Our partnership with over one hundred lenders increases your chances of approval versus applying to lenders individually. Should your application be rejected, we will continue forwarding it to lenders until a successful match is made. You only need to fill out one application, saving you time and effort.
- Quality lenders. Our lenders are legitimate direct lenders who have been vetted to follow our strict practices. You won’t have to work with a middleman.
- No additional fees. When a borrower is paired with a lender, the lender takes on the fees as part of making a successful match. There is no difference in loan cost to you.
What Do I Need to Be Approved for a No Teletrack Payday Loan?
To be approved for a no Teletrack payday loan, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have legal US citizenship
- You must have an active checking account older than one month
- You must have current employment that is stable
- You must provide an active telephone number
- You must provide an active email address
If you are considered eligible, you can apply for an online no Teletrack payday loan on our website.
What Is the Application Process?
The application process is straightforward and can be completed entirely online.
- Fill out the payday loan application on our website.
- We will match you with a lender who is ready to approve your loan.
- You will be directed to the lender’s website to review the terms and fees as well as review your information.
- You will e-sign the loan agreement and an ACH transfer authorization as part of the finalization process.
- You can then expect your funds to arrive by deposit into your checking account by the next business day.
You can trust that your application will be submitted to lenders until an approval is granted. Poor credit or no credit may not preclude you from securing a payday loan. One application is all that is required
Looking to Apply For a Loan? Let Us Help.
If you need cash fast, apply for a no Teletrack payday loan with us. You will be matched with one of our 100+ lenders who is ready to issue an approval almost instantly. A same-day deposit is possible, though most borrowers can expect their funds within one business day.
If you need a loan faster, consider applying in person at the nearest storefront.