Same-Day Deposit Online Payday Loans
Payday loans are short-term loans that can provide you with a lump sum of money. These unsecured loans give you cash fast while you are waiting for your next paycheck. This cash can be used when you are facing unexpected emergency expenses, such as car repairs, medical bills, or home repairs.
GreenStarCash offers online payday loans, also known as cash advances. The maximum loan amount is $1,000, but that depends on your state of residence. We work with hundreds of direct lenders, many of whom offer same-day funding.
Do You Provide Online Payday Loans With a Same-Day Deposit?
At GreenStarCash we work with 100+ direct lenders, many of whom provide online payday loans with same-day deposits. To be eligible for same-day funding, the loan should be applied for on a weekday. Additionally, your application must be approved before the cut-off time of 11:30 AM EST to receive your money the same day.
If your application is not approved before the cut-off time, same-day funding may still be a possibility but it is not guaranteed. If your funds are not deposited in your account the day you apply, you can likely expect your money first thing in the morning the next business day.
Same-day payday loans are usually not available if you apply online on a weekend, holiday, or non-banking day. Instead, you will receive your money the next business day.
What Do I Need to Get Approved?
To be eligible for an instant payday loan approval, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a legal adult (18+)
- You must be a legal U.S. citizen
- You must have an active checking account that is more than one month old
- You must have current, stable employment
- You must have a working phone number
- You must have a current email address
If you satisfy these requirements, you can submit a payday loan application online and be eligible for same-day funding.
Can I Get a Same Day Payday Loan With No Credit Check?
The lenders GreenStarCash partners with will always run credit checks. However, it is a soft credit check and not a hard credit check. The type of credit check run for same-day payday loans will not affect your credit score, and will it only appear to you on your credit report. It is a review of your basic information and your credit history.
Can I Get a Payday Loan With Bad Credit?
It is possible to be approved for a payday loan with a bad credit score. Many payday lenders prioritize the borrower’s ability to pay back the loan over their credit history. GreenStarCash works with hundreds of direct lenders. Many of these lenders have different credit eligibility criteria. Therefore, if you have bad credit, your chances of being approved are higher when applying through us than if you apply to lenders directly.
Do You Provide Same Day Payday Loans With No Faxing Required?
Our lenders provide faxless same-day payday loans. If you apply for one of these payday loans online, you will likely not have to fax or email any documents.
However, the following scenarios often require proof of income before payday lenders can approve a cash advance:
- Alimony recipients
- Disability recipients
- Social security recipients
- Self-employed applicants
- Applicants residing in IL, NM, NV, or RI
If any of the items above apply to you, payday lenders may need the following documents before you can get approved:
- Your last pay stub
- Your most recent bank account statement
- Proof of repayment on your most recent loan
On occasion, you may be asked to provide proof of identity as well. However, should any of these things be required, you can email them instead of faxing them when applying for payday loans online.
Are You a Direct Lender? What Are the Advantages of Working with You?
We are a matching service. This means we do not make credit decisions or loan money to borrowers directly. Instead, we match you with the best payday lender for your short-term loan. You only need to fill out our online application form, then we forward it to our hundreds of direct lenders. When you are paired with someone who is ready to approve your loan amount, you are redirected to their website to review the terms and finalize your loan agreement.
There are a few major benefits to applying for an emergency loan with us versus applying with lenders directly:
- Increased chances of approval. Even though our lenders perform credit checks, you may be more likely to secure approval because we partner with many lenders. Each of them may have different eligibility requirements and not all of them will require good credit. If your cash advance application is rejected by one lender, we will continue to send it to additional lenders until your loan is approved. If you have bad credit, no credit history, or are unemployed, we will still likely be able to pair you with a lender. You only need to fill out a single online application, saving you time and effort.
- Legitimate direct lenders. The lender you are paired with is a legitimate direct lender. We work hard to carefully vet our lenders. This ensures that they are legitimate lenders who practice fair lending, follow our strict marketing practices, and only provide real loan offers. Additionally, you will be working with only them once approved and will not have to go through any intermediaries.
- No additional fees. You won’t be charged additional fees as compared to applying to a lender directly. When you are matched with a lender for a payday advance loan offer, we charge them the fee for connecting them with a borrower. There is no difference in loan cost to you.
GreenStarCash can quickly provide you with legitimate loan offers from a direct lender with only one application submission. This saves you effort, time, and money.
What Is Your Payday Loan Application Process?
The following steps detail our loan application process from your first visit to our website, through the loan decision and approval, and finally until the loan is considered repaid:
- Apply online using the short form found on our website.
- Your information detailing your financial needs is sent to a direct lending partner. Should your loan request be rejected, we will continue to send your application to other lenders until we are successful in matching you with someone ready to approve your loan application.
- Upon a successful match, you will be sent to the website of that lender to review the loan terms, such as fees and interest rates. Your e-signature on an ACH authorization will be required to allow the lender access to your checking account upon the repayment date.
- If you consent to the loan terms, simply add your e-signature to the agreement. Occasionally, prior to being able to sign the agreement, you may be contacted directly by the lender to verify the information provided on your application. They may request that you email them your most recent paycheck stub or bank account statement.
- When you sign the loan agreement, the cash should be deposited into your bank account by the next business day. Occasionally, if the lender you are matched with offers same-day payday loans, and approval of your application was granted before the cut-off time, your money may be deposited by the end of the same day.
- Once the repayment date arrives, an attempt will be made by the lender to deduct the loan principal and all applicable fees from your bank account. If this deduction is successful, your loan will be considered repaid.