Same-Day Decision Online Payday Loans
If you find yourself in hard times and short on cash, a same-day payday loan might be the answer to your problems. Payday loans are unsecured, short-term cash loans. They are a great way to handle emergencies, pay for sudden repairs, or even buy groceries between paydays. These loans are also referred to as direct deposit loans and cash advance loans.
Same-day payday loans have less strict approval requirements and can provide up to $1,000 depending on the state.
If you are looking for an online payday loan, GreenStarCash works with more than a hundred direct lenders to make the process fast and easy.
How Can I Get My Payday Loan Funds On The Same Day?
Direct lenders want to get your money to you as quickly as they can. However, the day of the week you apply on can make a large difference in funding times.
Standard Weekday Applicants
For the quickest access to your loan funds, you should apply Monday through Friday. For same-day payday loans you should attempt to submit your application as early in the morning as you can. This is because lenders tend to have a deadline for issuing funds on the same day. Often, this is around 10:30 am.
It is important to note that getting your application in before that deadline does not guarantee same-day funding. This is because applications may take a while to approve and verify, which might push approval past the deadline. It is also possible that your funds are sent the same day, but your bank doesn’t release them immediately.
But even if you do not receive same-day funding, you can be sure your money will be available for you by 8 am the following day.
Applying on Weekends, Holidays, etc.
Applying for funding on the weekends or holidays can delay the release of your loan funds. Even if you are matched with a payday lender that works over these times, your deposit release is dependent on your bank. So, if your bank is closed when your loan is approved, you won’t see the funds until the following business day.
Are Credit Checks Required for Same-day Payday Loans?
You might have seen ads for lenders that say they require “no credit checks” and it is possible they are telling the truth. However, the likelihood that a lender isn’t running any form of credit check is typically pretty low.
Most lenders run what is called a soft credit check. This means they don’t check your credit report with the main credit bureaus and instead use alternative methods that allow them to look into your credit and repayment history without reducing your score or leaving negative marks on your report.
Though these lenders will be looking at your credit report, bad credit is usually not a deciding factor for them. Instead, they focus on your current job and/or general source of income. In addition to regular income, lenders will need to know that you have a bank account, valid email and phone number, proof of identity and age, and proof of citizenship.
Though some lenders aren’t completely transparent about their credit checking standards, we can say for sure that the 100+ lenders GreenStarCash works with will never run a hard credit check on you.
The Pros and Cons of Getting Same-Day Payday Loans Through a Matching Service Vs. A Direct Lender.
Same-day payday loans can be the answer to a lot of financial stresses and emergencies. When the time comes to apply, you have two options. You can apply directly to a lender in person and seek approval from their specific company. Alternatively, you can use a matching service like we provide at GreenStarCash to find a lender ready to approve your loan. Here are some pros and cons of each.
If you need cash immediately, sometimes local direct lenders are your best bet. This is because you can walk out with cash in hand or a check you can take to the bank or a checking ATM. If immediate cash isn’t your main goal, you can also find direct lenders online. Here are the pros and cons of directly seeking and contacting a lender.
- Choosing a direct lender and applying in person means you have had the opportunity to research that lender, their regulations, reviews, and any other information you want to know. You can also go speak to the lender directly to discuss any questions or concerns.
- Applying for payday loans with a direct lender can be time consuming. You fill out your information and it is only used by the one lender. Though they can provide you with an instant decision, if they decline your loan you are stuck starting all over with another company. This cycle of applying and denying can take up an entire day and lower your chances of getting same-day funds.
- When you seek your direct loan online, you have to trust in your own vetting techniques to find legitimate loan providers with high-level ethics. You might stumble upon tribal or offshore lending services online, but these services charge extremely high fees and interest rates because they are not federally regulated.
GreenStarCash And Other Lender Matching Services
Applying for a same-day payday loan with GreenStarCash is similar to applying with a direct lender. However, you don’t have to worry about filling out your information over and over anytime you are declined. Once you submit your information, we will provide it to one of our hundred direct lenders with whom we directly work. If they reject you, we automatically send it to another option. This cycle continues until we match you with a lender and doesn’t take very long at all. Once you are matched, you will be redirected to your lender’s site to sign documentation and look at your loan terms.
- Since we do the leg work of sending your info to lenders until you are approved, it is far more likely that you will be approved for a loan and able to access your cash the same day.
- Our lender pool is filled with professional vetted institutions who operate within the laws and regulations set federally and by your state. We do our best to make sure their lending standards are fair and legitimate. Finding a loan through GreenStarCash can help build your peace of mind because you know we will match you with a legitimate payday lending company.
- Since we use hundreds of reputable lenders to get you approved as quickly as possible, you don’t have the opportunity to vet the lenders before being matched. You will only know who your lender is after you are matched. However, if you do not like your lender you are not obligated to sign your loan documents or continue with the lending arrangement.
I Have Bad Credit. Can I Get a Same-Day Payday Loan?
Bad credit is no reason to avoid applying for a same-day payday loan. Especially because the majority of payday lenders are only running soft credit checks on your background and not looking at the three major credit bureaus – TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
These soft credit checks do not leave a negative mark on your credit history and will never be seen by other credit inquirers. This means that even if your credit is bad enough to cause a loan denial, you don’t have anything to lose.
Typically, lenders are looking for other outstanding loans, major repayment issues, and other serious red flags. Barring those, proof of employment is often good enough to be approved for a same-day payday loan. For the best chances at being approved for a bad credit payday loan, fill out an application through GreenStarCash.
Will I Need to Fax Documentation for My Same-Day Payday Loan?
GreenStarCash works with lenders that provide faxless approvals. This means that the need for physical paperwork is minimal and sometimes non existent.
If you are required to provide documentation, it can often be photographed and emailed. This might be required for proof of income through atypical means (alimony, disability, self-employment, etc.) or proof of identity.
Where Should I Look For Great Same-Day Payday Loans?
If the possibility of getting your funds the next morning isn’t the end of the world, you will find applying for a payday with us extremely easy and efficient. Our hundreds of lenders make your approval process simple and fast. You don’t need to worry about credit history and can complete the entire process without ever leaving your home.
If the lending situation is extremely time sensitive and you are past the cut-off for same-day lending, you may wish to visit local brick and mortar lending institutions where you might leave with cash in hand.
If you find those institutions are not approving your applications, feel free to come back here and apply through GreenStarCash, instead.